Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where Have I Been???

Ok, well, if you look at my blog, you'll soon realize that I haven't posted much in a few months. It's not for lack of trying, but Real Life gets in the way of things sometimes. So, to catch you all up a bit, my husband got a promotion right before the holidays and travels a lot (which you would think would actually help me in being a better blogger, but alas it hasn't...lol); my parents moved; all the holiday festivities; trying to decided if we are staying in our current location or moving (we're staying); networking; volunteering at my church; trying to balance my husband's crazy schedule so when he's home we can spend some time together; and helping out a few fellow photographer friends (aka my mentors)....well, the list is rather long, but you get the general idea. Less time for blogging! :) BUT, I promise to work on being a better blogger for all of you this year. We DO have a new blog that is currently under construction, and you can visit us at: www.artistryoflightbuttonsandbowsboudoir.blogspot.com. Keep checking this blog for future updates on both blogs! :) Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: