Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Visit with Friends...
























































Ok, so this week of February, my husband & I went out of town to visit with some of our best friends. We had such a blast hangin' out with them! We don't live close enough to get that opportunity very often, so every chance we get, we go and see them. :0)


Their youngest is now 16! WOW! I still think of him as the 7 yr old little boy I met almost 9 years ago! But, he's growing up and turning out, like all of their kids, to be a responsible young adult. All of their kids are doing well and are starting new chapters in their lives! Our godson just turned 6 the other day, and our niece will be 8 a little later this year....man, time DOES fly! :0)


B & L we love you guys and your family so much! Thanks for such an awesome time/visit/hang out week! We love all of our philosophical discussions that sometimes get off point or have no real point in the end because we can't really remember why or how we got on the subject in the first place. LOL :0)


Your grace never ceases to amaze me L! I love talking to you about life and whatever else...B, you're such an awesome friend to my sweet hubby! Both of you have taken me into your family and love me unconditionally. It touches my heart beyond words. I know we've known each other for almost ten years, but I don't think you realize how much you mean to me. I know you know how much you mean to S and vise-versa.

L, I know you'll read this soon. :0) I also know what your reaction will be and what you'll tell B, or maybe you'll show him this, I dunno. I meant what I said.

Thanks for everything! You guys rock!
Long live PJ & EV! ;0)

May God continue to bless you and yours. I truly believe that you are angels in disguise to help all of us who need all the wonderful gifts you both offer.
Love you! :0) xoxoxox

Here's some fun pix from our visit and some of L's personal artwork & artwork from her kids! Enjoy! The last night we were there we had a wonderful bonfire thanks to B & my hubby! Most of the bonfire pics were shot on my phone as I couldn't really find my camera....no worries! I did find it! You can all rest easy now...lol ;0)

No comments: