Friday, May 29, 2009

Faith Lutheran


Well, I did my first Confirmation this year held at Faith Lutheran in Plano. I have to give a shout out to Charlotte, who was an angel throughout the whole process. On the day of the photo shoot, it was humid and cloudy. Well, we took our big umbrella to the church just in case of rain. Upon arriving back at the studio, aka home, I asked my husband, my assistant for the day, if he remembered getting the umbrella. Well, I'm sure you've guessed by now that we completely forgot it. I called Charlotte and she happily met me the following week in McKinney, as I was on my way to sell to a dance studio, to return my umbrella. It rained that evening while I was at the dance studio selling photographs. Thank You, again, Charlotte! Anyway, here's the group photo that we chose for the Confirmation Class.

No comments: