Friday, May 29, 2009

Family Portraits




For Mother's Day (and Father's Day) this year, my own mother decided that my Grandparents would LOVE to have family pictures of us (we're not quite a clan yet...lol). Anyways, everyone was busy and it was crazy with trying to find matching shirts and then actually trying to not only find a location that was a reasonable drive for all (my brother lives in Waco), but to actually photograph us all...well, you get the idea. Anyways, there's this quaint little park, apparently one of several, in Keller near where my parents currently reside. My mom and I chose this location for our big group photo and decided to use a portion of the surrounding area to get some different group photos as well. Time was limited because of everyone's crazy schedule and it was a windy day, so hair do's weren't on the survival agenda. However, they weathered the wind storm and all turned out well. I love this picture of the guys...dad, bubba, and hubby... :)

No comments: