Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ok, well, I DID Promise to be a better blogger and so here it is! I've been extremely busy for the past month with many photography projects, and I am so excited to share them with you! I've also been helping out a fellow photography colleague of mine (aka one of my mentors) with a Dance School. For two weekends we photographed all the dancers in their cute and cool outfits for their Dance Recital (it was held Saturday, March 25). I am happy to report that all went well, according to the teachers at the school. I've also been helping my colleague with the editing and ordering process, as she's extremely busy and needed a little help. We all help each other when we can. :) A Wonderful Perk in this Business!! I also photographed a High School Senior session with my colleague. As for me, I've recently photographed a maternity session, a Confirmation, a 98th Birthday Tea Party, and a First Communion in these past few weeks. Look for some of these postings to be up by the end of this upcoming week! See you back here soon! :) Also be sure to check out our Buttons and Bows Boudoir blog, at http://www.artistryoflight.buttonsandbowsboudoir.blogspot.com/, as updates will also be posted by the end of this upcoming week! :)

No comments: