Friday, May 29, 2009

"Syria"






















About 3 weeks ago, I photographed a good friend of mine, Yukari, to help her update her modeling portfolio (her modeling name is Syria, in case you're wondering and you can find her on http://www.modelmayhem.com/kaoriangel). We decided to do a sort of fashion shoot in old, rusty, character-driven places for a different look (she's on our Boudoir blog as well). Before I forget, I have to give a shout out to a few people who helped us along the way. First, to Patty with the local Chamber of Commerce for all of her wonderful suggestions of places to photograph. Second to the owner of the Old Peanut Mill in Aubrey. Thank you for letting us borrow this wonderful old landmark (I'm sorry I forgot your name and I lost my paper that it was on..nice, huh? ;) ). Third, to Wes and his wonderful antiques store/art gallery and Dolly and her Cafe' who helped to put us in touch with Maggy. To Maggie and Roland for letting us use your wonderful old house. What a beautiful place to photograph at! To the guys at the Aubrey Fire Station for letting us use your building and firetruck as a "prop". And last, but not least, to Kiki, Yukari's friend from Hawaii for her input and assistance in the photo shoot. I'm sure I've probably forgotten someone, so if I have, I'm sorry, but Thank You as well. Man, I feel like I just won something and am giving a speech...lol. Anyways, here are some of our favorites from the shoot.

No comments: